Sunday 7 July 2013

Road testing my Roadii tongs

A proper Camperjam post will occur when I have the energy. Suffice it to say, it was AWESOME! Awesome to the extent that I can barely walk for how much I have walked.

However, as is becoming tradition, Saturday night was BBQ night!

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the Very First Use, as that was to remove the stupid paper bag thing from the bottom of the bucket BBQ thing. We do not like this thing. It does not light properly.

Moving on to the burgers on the foil BBQ, and the tongs came into their own!


My prize tongs at Camperjam13!



J had to use the tongs - not because BBQ is Man Food, but because I had to take the pictures! He is, however, good at BBQ stuff.





At this point we had to use a spatula because the burgers had stuck. That's the issue with foil bbq's though.




An action shot of J turning over the burgers.





And burgers onto plates...






And the finished result! Gorgeous!

The tongs were fab. Ok, so I won them, but I've been poking about the website and will be looking out for them at shows, because if their other stuff is as good quality and as practical as the tongs, then I'm up for it! They were strong, flexible, long enough so I didn't get burnt, which is something of a minor miracle in itself! But I did get lost several times, which the tongs could not have helped me with.....

(If they want me to road test the big BBQ thing they do, well, I'd be up for that as well! *Hint hint*)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone so don't mock the spelling and I'll be back later to sort the layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment