Wednesday 3 July 2013

Prize! I won a prize!


I'm very excited. I was sitting in my jama's when there was a knock at the door.

A courier was there, with a parcel. I hadn't ordered anything.




It was definitely for me though.




And then all became clear. A few days ago I had a dm on twitter from Roadiito say I had won a prize. (On twitter they are @fireandfood and I am @Madyline)

This was it.




I knew it was BBQ tongs, but this was seemed very big.




And that was because they are massive! There is no chance of me burning myself with these. They are really robust as well.

I like these. This weekend is CamperJam, and they will be getting a trial! Pictures to follow!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone so don't mock the spelling and I'll be back later to sort the layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment