Monday 31 December 2012

Road trip!

Well, not much of a one to be honest, but it was good to get Brian off the drive!

We went to glorious Sunny Hunny for breakfast.

I had the small breakfast.



Yes. That's the small one! If you're heading to Hunstanton then I recommend the Tamworth Tearooms.

The view was good.....





But much improved after J decided to move Brian to where we could see him.



However it was a windy day, so the drive back was eventful. I've tried a couple of videos to capture the ambiance of Brian on a windy day.


YouTube Video


Hopefully you'll get the sense of Brian barrelling along at just under 60mph, which seems to be his favourite speed, and the level of noise! The sound of tin rattling comes from under my seat where the cooker is and is the surround for the hob itself.

And now I shall go and finish the second of the beanie hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment