Saturday 1 December 2012

1 down, 4 to come........

I'll do a proper photo post with proper links when the new wheels arrive, but they are finally ordered from Lovely Justin at Retrodubs. They will be gloss black with polished rims. Mmmmm! Retrodubs also do a tyre package available when you purchase 4 wheels, and so we took advantage of that and the whole lot was £543!

The customer service from Lovely Justin was also fantastic. I emailed them in the evening, around 7ish, because I couldn't get the payment to go through. PayPal was messing about. I had an email back by 8pm, solving the issue and clarifying what vehicle I wanted wheels for so they could make sure the right nuts were sent, and generally being professional and great!

I ordered on Thursday night, and phoned to pay over the phone at Friday lunchtime. I've been told that the wheels, complete with tyres, should be with us Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how soon they can do the tyres. Again, that's a good bit of customer service. The tyres are the correct ones for the van, load bearing to the right level.

We've also picked up 1 wheel today, £5 from eBay, for the spare, hence the title of this post - 1 down, 4 to come!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment