Monday 14 July 2014

Living the dream (and too busy to write about it!)

Dear Reader,

I must apologise.

Since from the 5 long weeks that Brian was away having his refit,  Jack and I have been living the dream.  We have been having our one life and living it.

You have missed -

"Alright at the back?"
"A Wheely bad problem for Brian"
"Brian gets nekkid"
"Jack and My Dad Kill some Noise!"
"Oh what an ugly Bay"
 "The Empty Drive"
"The Wanderer Returns"
"Cooking on a WHAT?"
"I see your Ford Ranger and raise you...... a Brian!"
"Aircooled14 - at last!"
"RAC v AA"
"Am I too old for Camper Jaaaaam?"

Admittedly some of those are from before he went away, but I am blaming SATs and all sorts of other stuff for why those didn't get done on time.  I've now made the online drafts, so all I have to do is to put the words in, and we are happy days, full steam ahead.

We've got a show break now until White Noise, (Not doing Bug Jam - too expensive for what it is, but there's a whole post to come on the cost of shows)

In more good news though, another friend has bought herself a van.  Admittedly it's a T5, but she's got to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment